Guided Study Session (Pomodoro Technique)
Work on your assignments, or other academic tasks, in a distraction free environment using the Pomodoro Technique, a well-known time management method. This event is offered every Sunday from 7:00-9:30pm in the Library, room 114 (lower level). Arrive on time or a few minutes prior to the start time.
We will set a timer for four 25 minutes study intervals with 5-10 minute enforced breaks in between. Breaks will include snacks and optional de-stress activities.
FYE Thrive credit
Benefits of the Pomodoro Technique
- Improve attention span and concentration
- Break the habit of multitasking
- Manage stress regarding tasks we need to complete
- Improve quality and quantity of work
- Help with time management
- Sunday, September 17, 2023
- 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Room 114