Guided Study Session (Pomodoro Technique)
Every Sunday from 7:00-9:30pm in the Library, room 114. Arrive on time or a few minutes prior to the start time.
Work on your assignments, finals, or other academic task(s) in a distraction free environment. We will set a timer for four 25 minutes study intervals with 5-10 minute enforced breaks in between. Breaks will include snacks and optional de-stress activities.
Benefits of the Pomodoro Technique
- Improve attention span and concentration
- Break the habit of multitasking
- Manage stress regarding tasks we need to complete
- Improve quality and quantity of work
- Help with time management
FYE Thrive credit
- Sunday, November 5, 2023
- 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Room 114