Staff & Faculty Trivia Night (virtual)
The annual Staff and Faculty trivia night will be VIRTUAL and take place on Monday, Dec. 14th at 5pm. Individual staff and faculty members will compete for prizes through several rounds of trivia. Registration is required (limited slots) and the game will start at 5:00pm sharp. We will be using Zoom and Kahoot to play so a smart phone is needed to access the Kahoot game, in addition to a computer. We hope to reconvene this annual tradition as an in-person event again in the future!
- Registration is required by Dec. 10th. The Zoom link will be sent on Friday, Dec. 11th.
- Game rules will be provided at the start of the event and no experience with Kahoot is neccessary.
- Some trivia rounds may involve identifying images on the screen.
- No teams like at past events. Just individuals competing against one another.
- If you are not able to log in on time to the Zoom link you will not have access to enter the Zoom. All participants must start the game at the same time and be on the Zoom at 5pm. Join us early for conversation before if you can!
Staff & Faculty Trivia Night is brought to you by the DiMenna-Nyselius Library, Marketing & Communications, and Fairfield@Night
- Monday, December 14, 2020
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm